Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fucked by a Monk

Fucked by a Monk...

Kind of like ‘Touched by an Angel’, but… not really.

It was a reasonably nice day; too cold to take a walk, but too nice not to go to the park. So I went to one of my favorite cruising spots and parked. I was looking, but not really looking; one of those ambivalent moods that overtake me at times. I didn’t know what I wanted, except that I wanted to be there.

It didn’t take long for this nice looking BMW SUV-looking vehicle to pull up near me. It was black, new, and without a speck of dirt on it – a rarity given the season. The driver left two spaces between my car and his, just enough space to make me doubt he was looking for fun. I couldn’t resist. I looked over. At first I thought it might be a woman, but no…it was a cute Asian man with a stocking cap on his head – one of those Abercrombie & Fitch types. He caught my eye, but communicated very little, or at least nothing I could pick-up on. So, after looking over a few more times, I decided he was just there to park and that I should focus my attention elsewhere. Soon another car came pulling up on the other side of my car. It was one of the regulars; one that I had no interest in, but also one that had a history of not taking ‘no’ for an answer. So I quickly backed out, intent on parking in a different lot in the same park. As I pulled out I looked over and caught the eye of the Asian man. Our eyes met and then I left.

I pulled into my favorite parking spot in the other lot and turned off my car. I was the only one there. A few minutes later, the Asian man’s vehicle was headed in my direction. But someone else arrived and parked next to me before he did. Again, it was someone I had seen before and had no interest in. So I just stared straight ahead, hoping that he would take the hint. I also hoped that the Asian man would be brave enough to approach despite the other vehicle’s presence. Instead, the Asian man drove past me on the road behind my vehicle, then turned around in the far parking lot and drove back. I was pleased when he parked a few cars from me. Ambivalent, but pleased.

The third party finally realized that I was not interested and pulled away. As he did, I checked out the Asian man. He was looking at me, very intently. I smiled. He adjusted his stocking cap and looked a bit sheepish. Skittish men are a pet peeve of mine, but, remembering that he had followed me to this second parking lot and been brave enough to park next to me despite the presence of the other vehicle, I attributed his behavior to shyness. He was cute. All I could see was his head, which was shaped nicely. He had sad eyes and a small smile. I was in the process of deciding how to proceed when he abruptly backed out of his parking space. Ahh, I thought, I waited too long, or he has decided I am not his type. Instead, he surprised me by backing into the parking space one over from my driver’s door. He then rolled down his window and I did the same.

We made small talk, commented on the weather. When I asked what he was doing in the park, he said something about having ‘the need’. He went on to tell me that recently his life was very stressful. For a moment I thought he just wanted to chat. Then he opened his driver’s door. We were positioned in a way that no one else could possible see into his vehicle. He displayed a large, hard, thick dick sticking up through the fly of his baggy jeans. I smiled and said I’d be happy to help him deal with that stress.

We began to negotiate what to do, where to go. We both ruled out the park. It was too cold to go for a walk and the port-a-potty held no attraction for either of us. I had a rental property that was vacant and suggested that we go there. It was a distance away and he surprised me by agreeing to follow me there.

We arrived and he got out of his vehicle offering me my first glimpse at what I had gotten myself into. He was considerably shorter than I was, with a cute compact body. He was wearing baggy, hip-hop jeans and a sharp sweater. He was also younger than me… by at least ten years. I grabbed a blanket I have in the trunk of my car, a towel and my sex kit. He followed me into the vacant house. Once inside I locked the door and directed him to follow me to one of the bedrooms.

He was very quiet. And sweet and shy. I laid the blanket on the floor and began to get undressed. He followed my lead, first removing his stocking cap to reveal a full head of pitch black closely buzzed hair. The rest of his body, save for a small patch of pubic hair above his dick was hairless. And flawless. Slim. The perfect swimmer’s build. He would have qualified as a total twink, except there was a maturity that belayed such distinction I decided to be bold. I asked him if he was going to fuck me. He indicated that he had no expectations, but that would be fine. He laid down on his back on the blanket. I towered over him. I got down between his legs and took him into my mouth. He let out a little gasp of appreciation. He was large and thick, but nothing I couldn’t handle. The head of his dick was the thickest part, the rest tapered slightly to its base. He had a cock ring on with an additional string constricting the front of his dick where it met his balls. I deep throated him a couple of times and then spent some time on the underside of the head of his dick. I then kissed his smooth flat stomach, each of his nipples and then his lips. His lips went hard. He put his head to the side and said ‘there will be no kissing’. I kissed his neck and made my way back down to his dick. His balls were small and cutely nestled in their hairless sack. I gave them a bit of attention and then returned to deep throating his dick.

He began to talk. He commented on the fact that he had a big dick for an Asian dude. This was probably true, but I don’t give much credence to generalizations. I just smiled and continued to constrict my throat around his cock. He then said he was embarrassed about his shaved head. I told him he looked great. That he was very handsome, very good looking and that his body was very nice. He mentioned that he shaved his eyebrows, which I hadn’t noticed until he mentioned it. I asked why and he told me he would tell me later. He then rambled on about having ‘the need’ and how stressful his life had been recently. I listened, concentrating on his dick in relation to my tongue, lips and throat. His hands were placed behind his head and he made no attempt to touch me or guide me. Instead he talked.

I’m a good listener, but I get bored easily, especially when having sex with a non-involved partner. Something about this situation made me brave and I just decided to go ahead and proceed with my plans to get fucked. I had already placed the lube and condoms on the blanket before we began to play. So I just reached over, with his dick still in my mouth, grabbed a condom and opened its foil package. His dick was rock hard and very slick from my mouth. I peeled the condom on his dick, glancing up to see what his reaction would be. He just watched. I squirted lube on his dick and rubbed some on my ass. I had douched just before going to the park, as a precaution, so I was pretty confident this was going to be a clean fuck. I straddled his dick and guided him into me. The nice thing about being on top is that I am in full control of just how slowly I am entered. I took my time, eventually easing my ass all the way to the base of his dick. He made a small satisfied sigh. I did all this without the use of poppers. So by the time I was sitting firmly on his dick, my cock was rock hard. I began to work my ass up and down his shaft. It felt good. I work out enough and stretch enough that being in such an odd position, given my long legs, doesn’t really stress out my body much. I suppose I could have just bounced on top of him until he came… but fortunately, he had other ideas.

First, without removing his dick from my ass, he lowered me onto my back. I wrapped my legs around him as he pumped away. I played with his nipples a bit. They were very petite and I wasn’t sure he had much sensation in them, so I abandoned them. Instead I grabbed his ass. It was very hot. Soon he had me rolled up on my shoulders, with his legs completely extended behind him. Then he rolled me to my side, lifted up one of my legs straight into the air and battered away at my ass. This grew old fast. So I moved wordlessly into a squatting doggy position. I was pretty sure, given his sudden vigor and interest, that this position would be the one to bring it home. I was right. He slammed into me. The shy, reserved man I had met earlier had evolved into a piston-ramming fuck machine. He didn’t say much. He didn’t have to. It was all in the swing of his hips.

I arched my back up. Normally at this juncture I would attempt to turn my head and lock lips with my top. But kissing was off the menu. Instead, I drew his attention to my cock, which, probably because I had resisted the temptation of poppers, was rock hard and set to shoot a load. He was fucking the cum right out of me.

Our timing was perfect. He began to cum as I shot off my first round. I grabbed my dick and began to pump it while tightening my hole around his dick. He surrendered. Buried his dick deep in me and rode out the rest of his orgasm. I was surprised by the volume and strength of my own load. We both let out relieved sighs followed by chastened laughter.

We disengaged. I offered wet wipes. We dressed. As we dressed he began to talk again. He told me about the sources of his recent stress, the stress that then caused him ‘the need’.

He told me that his mother had died the previous week. The funeral had been last weekend. Immediately my mind leapt to the previous Saturday morning. I had driven past the cemetery near my house and taken note of the number of vehicles and the presence of men clad in bright orange robes. The funeral had prompted him to shave his eyebrows - for religious reasons. He was a monk.

I offered my condolences and again told him how attractive he was.

He then told me his dog had died the day before after a lengthy illness. The dog was only 7 years old. A black lab with pancreatic cancer. It was untreatable.

I told him about my own dogs and again offered my condolences for his recent losses.

There was no furniture in the house. No place to sit. Otherwise, perhaps I would have offered to sit and listen. I never made a move to hold him or comfort him. I sensed that once he had satisfied his ‘need’, physical intimacy was off the table.

We talked a bit more. About the house. Where I lived. Where he lived. It turned out he lived not far from another rental unit of mine. We made our way to our vehicles. I followed him up to the point when he reached the street he lived on. I drove on.

Strange. When I started this story – when I decided to actually commit it to paper, I was under the impression that this would be a light-hearted retelling of one of my adventures. I thought it was humorous. Fucked by a Monk.

But it’s not.

I guess loss never is. I hoped I helped him a little. In some way.

I didn’t get a sense that he wanted a friend or wanted more than I gave.

I just hope it was enough.


Comfort takes many forms.

No comments: