Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2009

Once Upon A Mid-Winter Dreary or Twinky the Kid Cums to the Rescue

With the winter months threatening to descend upon us at any time, I thought it would be fun to recall one of the odder situations I got myself into during my search for a hot cock during the long, boring months of chilly weather here in Minneapolis. This one sprang (no pun intended) to mind immediately, so I thought I would share it with you this week.

It was the end of another work day. As I was checking over what was still left to be done and what could wait until tomorrow to finish, my mind turned to thoughts of unbridled horniness. In the locker room at my gym that morning I’d sprung a boner both pre and post workout. And while I am not above rubbing one out in showers or in front of the full length mirrors that cover the walls (as long as no one else is around), I kept thinking I should put my hard-on to better use.

It was the middle of winter, and though I had been having consistent good luck snagging dick in the parking lot of a nearby cruising park, I was bored with the idea of sitting in a cold car until someone else happened along so I could suck them off. What I really wanted was a big dick shoved up my ass as I took a deep drag off a fresh bottle of poppers.

So I decided to check out Craigslist. This was before the IT department where I worked recognized the den of illicit pleasure Craigslist can hold for lusty, promotion-deprived males and blocked it. (Actually, I just noticed you can still get in.) That day I had no trouble clicking through the various sexually explicit, though frequently poorly written ads that populated the M4M section.

But what kind of fun was I looking for?

No strings attached is what I like. I’d also recently developed a craving for anonymous encounters. Also I was missing the days when I worked downtown Minneapolis where the skyways offered a bevy of potential sperm donors and anonymous couplings. An ad caught my eye and I clicked on it. The headline had something to do with anonymous public encounters and that seemed to fit my ticket to a ‘T’.

The dude looking was in his mid-twenties, blonde hair, a very slim build, smooth and about 5’10”. No pics, just a description. He was looking for someone to meet him in the mens room at a local shopping mall where he would like to fuck a nice piece of ass. He had pics for trade and would like this to happen sooner than later.

Granted he was a little on the young side for me, but there are not a lot of guys into this type of scene, so I thought, what the hell and sent him an email with my detailed stats and a couple of recent body shots of myself. Apparently he liked what he read and saw, because I got an immediate response. We emailed back and forth for about half an hour, during which he spelled out in detail the type of encounter he was looking for.

In his ad he had suggested a certain mall. I told him I could do that. Then he changed his mind and decided that another mall would work better. That was fine with me, too, because that mall was even closer and I was totally familiar with it. It had a mens room I had played in before. He then suggested that we go to the mens casual section of a large department store in that mall. I was to go into a fitting room, strip and leave the door unlocked so he could walk in and fuck me. He wanted it to be fast and furious. I told him I didn’t think that was a good idea, because I was pretty sure they would have security cameras in the fitting rooms checking for shoplifters. The idea of being arrested did not appeal to me. Finally we decided to meet up in the main restroom of the mall.

He asked if I had a jock strap to wear or some bikini briefs that I could cut a hole in the back end. He wanted me to arrive, strip naked in the handicap stall by a certain time. At a certain time he wanted me to come out of the stall naked as he entered the mens room. That way he would walk in on me parading my naked self. My bullshit detector went off, so I told him if he wanted this to happen it was time he sent me some pics.

He did. They did not feature his face, just his body and dick. Everything was exactly as described. He was a rail thin, smooth, white dude. A total twink. Not my thing at all, but he did have that thing that is my thing… a big fucking hard cock. It curved up very nicely and the head rested a full inch above his navel. It appeared to be nicely thick, too. Again, I thought, what the hell – this could be fun.

Finally we carved his rather elaborate plans down to something I thought we might be able to pull off without too much risk of getting cuffed by the cops. We set a time and I told him I had to get off-line and clean up. I wanted to arrive at the mall with a little wiggle room just in case things weren't as I remembered. I got off-line and got to work.

First order was cleaning out my ass. Now it had already been a very long winter, so I had this whole douching at work thing down pat. I had my favorite stall on a certain floor and my method, while not 100% foolproof, generally yielded the desired results. My next goal was to get my list of props together. I always have my sex kit with me, so poppers, lube, cock ring and condoms? No problem. I decided to take my gym bag, because I wanted to change into my white tube socks and gym shoes. Why? Because black dress socks, shiny dress shoes and bikini underwear are not something that I find very sexy on myself (even with the hole cut out in the ass). And besides, it would offer me the perfect cover story. If some nosy security guard should ask why I was in the handicap stall in my underwear I could just tell them I was changing into my running clothes to go for a run.

The next challenge: bikini underwear. The Total Twink and I had decided on bikini briefs and he wanted a hole cut in the bottom of them so he could fuck me through it. I was to be lubed, ready and bent over the toilet when he entered (pun intended) my stall. The idea of getting fucked through a hole in my underwear totally intrigued me. I’d never done it before and if there is one thing I love to do when it comes to sex it’s something that I've never done before.

Now you would think that the underwear might be an issue, especially since I always wear boxer briefs (except when I wear a jock or go commando). But, as luck would have it, the previous week, as I was leaving the locker room my eyes caught a glimpse of something trashy draped over the lip of the lost and found bin. I must confess, I have this thing for other people’s underwear. I think it comes from high school, when the lure of another dude’s jock strap hanging in his locker sometimes got the better of me. When I would baby sit I would also go through the dad’s underwear drawer, just to see what he was sporting (but only if I found him attractive). Not that I have an underwear fetish or anything. It just happens to be one of those crimes of opportunities that… well, just happen. I never steal them. Though there were lots of times in high school when I remember stealing into the locker room, stripping naked and borrowing one or two (or three, or…) without asking. I just tried them on. I never stole them.

The underwear was just sitting in that bin and no one else was around. I walked over to check them out. They were cotton bikini underwear in this really ugly shade of red. Actually, it appeared that they had once upon a time been red, but due to a healthy dose of bleach, they now looked considerably less so. But they were clean. The smell of dryer sheet absolutely vibrated off them (I have a sensitive nose). They were also just about my size, so I thought… why not? They may come in handy. I shoved them in my gym bag and washed them that weekend with the rest of my gym clothes. I then repacked them in a little side pocket of my gym bag. I figured they would serve as my just-in-case pair; just in case some big-dicked twink wanted to fuck my ass through them at the mensroom of the local mall.

I cut a hole in the bottom of the briefs. It was about the size of a fifty cent piece. I decided I would leave my coat and gloves in the car… the less to carry the better. I would keep on my b-ball cap. That would only add to the illusion that I was there to go running.

I arrived at the mall fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. My heart was racing as I began to double check and coordinate all the necessary gear. Logistics involved for these types of scenes are always complicated and I knew better than to go into it without having counted my chickens at least twice. I slipped into the mall, found the hallway that led to the mensroom and pushed the door open.

Okay, so this mensroom had definitely seen better days. I knew the mall had fallen on hard times, but this seemed a little out of hand. It reeked of stale urine and some faintly sweet disinfectant. For some, that may be a turn on, but not me. There was evidence that at some point the walls had been tagged, though whatever had been spray painted had since been painted over or scrubbed off. The place gave off a vibe of uncleanliness and this was confirmed once I reached the handicap stall.

The set up of the room was like walking down a hallway, with all the fixtures lining the left wall; two sinks, five urinals, three regular stalls and, last, one handicap stall. The handicap stall door had definitely benefited from a swift kick or two. It was barely still on its hinges and it was a struggle to lock. But I did. The stall itself was no filthier than the rest of the mensroom, so I quickly set up shop.

Using my every-ready Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, I wiped down the toilet seat. I was a little trepidatious about setting my gym bag down on the floor, but I really had no choice. There was a tiny stainless steel shelf to the right of the toilet and I set my supplies on there. Then I stripped down, changed my socks and shoes, and slipped into the bikini briefs. As I sat down on the toilet seat I eyed the tiny digital clock that hung off my gym bag. I still had seven minutes. What to do? I slipped on my cock ring. I checked my ass – yep, lubed and clean.

Someone came in. My heart raced.

They went to the urinal, so I knew it wasn't my guy. They finished up in short order and left. I still had five minutes. To wait.

So during this time my mind turned to all the things that could ruin this experience for me. The Total Twink and I had talked about the possibility of others being there. It’s a very cruisy bathroom – always has been. If there were a bunch of guys hanging out at the urinal stroking their dicks, the twink wanted me to come out of the stall and let them watch as he fucked me. I didn't think that was a great idea but kept mum. Good thing there wasn't anyone hanging out. I was already fighting with myself regarding the scumminess of my surroundings, I didn't need anything to make me feel even more uncomfortable. Then I thought about what would happen if a child should wander in. This is a tea room queen’s worse nightmare and also the one argument that law enforcement officials love to throw in your face when they confront people they suspect of cruising. And they’re right. Ick. Kids. So not sexy. But then I had to ask myself: what kind of parent would allow their child to wander into a mensroom at a mall alone… especially the restroom in this mall?

Suddenly the door opened and someone entered. I resisted the urge to peak over the top of the stall or through the crack of the barely closed door. The party made a beeline to the stall next to mine. He closed and locked his door and immediately sat down on the toilet. He hadn't shucked down his pants, so I knew right then that either it was the Total Twink or a cop. He tapped his right foot several times in a very obvious manner. He was wearing dark brown khakis and black dress shoes that had not seen shoe polish in quite awhile.

Rather than tap back I simply rose, unlocked the door to my stall and assumed the position; bending over the toilet with my bikini brief clad ass in the air. With one hand I grabbed my poppers and with the other I checked to make sure that the hole in the briefs lined up with the one in my ass. Good enough. I uncorked the poppers and took a big hit. I knew that once this thing started it was going to be swift and furious. The Total Twink suddenly rose, unlocked his door and flew into my stall. I didn't take my eyes off the wall in front of me. He struggled to get the bent door re-locked, but once accomplished he turned and faced my backside. “Awesome”, was all that he said as he placed a finger through the hole in the briefs and brought the its tip to rest on my lubed pucker.

He undid his belt and dropped his pants. “Suck me hard.” This was not in the playbook, but it was a definite order, so I complied. I spun around and crouched down before him. No way was I going to put my bare knees on that floor. He was true to his picture; thin, white, hairless. My eyes traveled upward quickly taking in his skinny chest and then his face. His hair was as blonde as mine had once been, sun-kissed and cut in a shaggy mid-length style. His blue eyes were alive with anticipation and nervous energy. The face was sharp and angular. His chin had somewhat of a point to it, as did his nose, which seemed to be a bit longer than his face required. I found it sexy. I like big, long noses. It’s like a dude has a cock hanging on their face. I just want to take it in my mouth.

“Suck it,” he demanded. He meant his dick, of course and not his nose. My attention immediately turned to his crotch. He was wearing skin tight, translucent bikini briefs. The hotness factor of his briefs put the ones I was wearing to shame. I peeled the lycra-like fabric from his dick. It was a healthy fucking dick. A real beauty. Pink, pale, fat and mouthwatering. He had trimmed his reddish-blonde pubes to about a half inch and that was the only hair to be found in the region. His large balls hung heavy and low. I grabbed his nut sack and used it like a handle to bring his dick closer to my mouth. I swallowed the beautiful cut head and took his flaccid member deep into my mouth with a single swallow. That’s all it really took. That fucker sprang to life like an inflatable life preserver, filling the walls of my throat until I thought I would choke. The length and width forced my head back. In turn I swallowed deeper and continued to try and hold his dick in my throat. It was hot. But Total Twink had something else in mind.

“Now.” That’s all he said. I knew what it meant.

I quickly re-assumed my position over the toilet.

“Condom”, I pointed out to his left as I spun around. I’d had the foresight to have the condom at the ready, sitting on top of its wrapper. “Use lube”, I offered helpfully and hopefully, as he slid the condom over the end of his massive meat. I faced the wall, grabbed my poppers and took another deep hit. As he was lining up the head of his dick with the hole in my briefs, I said, “Enter slowly”. The last thing I wanted was to cripple over in pain because he rammed that fucker in me full speed ahead.

Apparently the hole I had made was not going to be wide enough to accommodate Total Twink’s appendage. Next thing I knew, he’d placed his thumbs in the hole and began to rip. The sound was fucking hot. By this point he was some kind of flustered. He took his dick and rammed it into my hole. I winced a bit and took another hit of poppers. He didn't bother to let his dick get to know the insides of my hole before he began power fucking me. Grabbing the sides of my hips he pulled my ass toward him as he pushed his cock deep in my hole. I decided it was hit the poppers or bail. Suddenly he stopped pile driving my ass and ripped the underwear even more. He wanted my ass bare. He gave my right cheek a sharp smack before resuming the pounding rhythm of his relentless ram and jam.

“Fuck, yeah,” I breathed. “Use it.”

He didn't need any encouragement. He was ripping my ass up something fierce. His momentum quickly built into a frenzy and then, abruptly… he stopped and stood perfectly still. I felt his dick flex, growing in width as the first spurt of cum shot out of the head of his wrapped pole. Just as quickly, he resumed ramming my ass. The only sound he made was that of a breathy “nnnnnhhhhhhhh” as he continued to pump his juice into my hole. After a few minutes his pace began to slow until he came to a complete stop. For good measure he rammed his spent monster deep into my ass one last time. He then pulled out, removed the condom and flung it on the little stainless steel shelf. The whole thing happened so quickly, I hadn't had any time to pay attention to my own dick. I spun around and sat on the toilet, thinking he would want to watch me shoot my load. But basically all I caught was the sight of his backside as it disappeared out the stall door. Bastard didn't even attempt to close the door. I raced to the door and shut it, turning the lock in record time.

Total Twink was still pulling himself together as he strode off to exit the mensroom. At that moment someone else entered. I ran back quickly to take my seat on the toilet. The poppers had left my head dazed and the fuck had pretty much taken my breath away. I checked the floor for any evidence that anything unseemly had taken place. Not finding anything I sat back on the stool and concentrated on controlling my breathing. Total Twink left and the dude that had just entered went to the urinals.

Soon, all was quiet. I picked up the used condom and dropped it into the toilet. I had thought about using the cum as lube, but nixed that idea due to the presence of that other dude. In fact, I decided my gratification would have to wait. I removed my tennis shoes and white socks and quickly got back into my work clothes, pausing only long enough to wipe my hole and vitals with a couple of wet wipes. Once my gear was stowed and all evidence of my presence flushed away, I made my way to the sink. I gargled, washed my face and hands, and retied my tie. A cute Asian dude was standing at the urinals to my right. The wall with the urinals was indented and if I stood near the paper towel dispenser opposite the sinks, I could watch him from behind. He was playing with his dick for sure.

I thought about it. I did.

But at that moment a real old dude shuffled into the can. That was definitely my exit cue. I grabbed my bag and left.

In the parking lot, as I sat in my car waiting for the heat to kick in, I reached over and pulled out the bikini briefs. Man, that dude really did a number on them. I thought it was hot as fuck. My dick stirred as I wondered if I would ever get another chance at having that big fat fuck stick up my ass.

I didn't care. Not really.

Once is always enough. And I kind of knew that what I had just experienced would probably last me a lifetime. It was risky. And fun. And I had gotten away with it.

As I drove out of the parking lot, I decided to stop at one of my favorite cruisy parks on the way home.

You never know, I thought… could be more than one use for the hole in these briefs. 


And I was just in the mood to find out.

No comments: