Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Of Note: Manners by We Are the In Crowd


Of Note: 
Manners by We Are the In Crowd

'Of Note' is a new series I'm introducing, featuring songs that I happen to have stumbled upon and have caught my ear.  On occasion, I'll have something to say or add to the mix, but not always.


This one has been around awhile and I'm not sure exactly why it has not gotten more attention than it has. It's very Paramore, but with an added dimension. I love the vocal interplay between the singers and the lyrics smack around my brain like an angry itch. It would sound perfectly at home on any I 'Heart' Radio station.

Hailing from Poughkeepsie New York, We Are the In Crowd was formed in 2009.  Members include: Taylor Jardine, Jordan Eckes, Mike Ferri, Rob Chianelli, and Cameron Hurley.




  

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Is Taylor any relation to Mike? If so, music runs in the family!