Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Memorial Day, From Wonderland Burlesque!



Happy Memorial Day!

Let’s honor those who serve in (and out) of uniform.

Trust me all these soldier (even the faux ones) pass (in) review.

I’d personally love to be saluted by these fighting men.

Now, soldiers, fall in. Though, I prefer it when you fall out (of your pants).

And just so you know, I’d be happy to fall into formation with you, anytime. Just say the word.

How fast do you think I could get you to stand at attention?

Ready at arms, indeed…

Gentlemen… fire away!

Have a wonderful day and kiss a soldier!

- Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque





































































  

Soldier Boy - The Shirelles

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

many of them are already at "attention". so that's what our fighting men do on their off hours...

whkattk said...

What a positively lovely collection of soldiers. I sure wish the ones I'd served with all looked like these dudes. :-)

Happy Memorial Day!

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Memorial Day handsome!!!

Now way I could be in the army or service. I would have been know as the Trench Whore!!! Blowing every soldier for a nickels. Especially that one very large, very think specimen hanging out of the army Fatigues .