Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 05, 2020

Friday Fun: Parade of Dicks


Friday Fun: Parade of Dicks

Oh, so many dicks in the world, am I right? 

No, I am not referring to those people who choose to conduct themselves in such a manner as to warrant the title...

I am talking about the flesh and blood appendage that so many of us are fascinated, captivated and enraptured by.

And who could blame us? It's such an iconic design. 

Architects have been ripping it off for years. 

Bottomline: It's a thing of beauty. In the eye of the beholder...

...or maybe, just the holder?

--- ---

Hey. This has been a rough week, so I thought to myself, 'what would make it better?'. 

Why, a parade of dicks, of course. 

100 of them, to be exact.

Enjoy!

Wishing you all the best. Have a safe and lovely weekend.
-Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque




































































































It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing
Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

some monster dicks there, king. imagine them swaying to and fro, right in front of your face...

Hot guys said...

"It's such an iconic design" - I giggled at that! 😜

Gary M. said...

This was just what I needed today. Something for everyone. Thanks!

Jimmy said...

I love the very first photo. I love beefy black guys.

Mistress Maddie said...

MAN...That first guy was on top of me, you'd never see me again!!!!!

Now which one is yours?

BlkJack said...

I saw the 1st guy & thought, how did he get a picture of me? 😅 Well, I have my baton & I'm ready to lead the parade.
BlkJack