Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 04, 2020

Happy Fourth of July, from Wonderland Burlesque!

Happy Fourth of July, from Wonderland Burlesque!

Happy Fourth of July!

Now, tell me, what is a flag…

…without a pole?

Enjoy these firecrackers. Big bang, indeed!

Though some are just sparklers.

Careful, now. Be sure to let go of it before it explodes.

Ah, yes… now that’s what I call fireworks!

Just look at it rain down upon you…

--- ---

Have a lovely Fourth of July. 
Run something up your own flag pole, today!

- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Party in the USA - Mylie Cyrus
















































































4 comments:

Gary M. said...

These last couple posts have certainly made me want to stand up and cheer!

anne marie in philly said...

my stars and stripes forever! daytime firecrackers! and another diverse bunch too!

Hot guys said...

Happy Fourth, everyone! 💜💛💚🧡

Also... Love Miley's Party In The USA! 🙂✌🏻

And the photo that followed it! 💪🏻🔥

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Fourth Handsome. Mom and i will sit outside tonight and do sparklers. Of my family is real good, I may even treat them to my Little Eddie patriotic routine with white heels and all!!!!!!!!!

🇺🇸💥🎉📍🇺🇸🎉💥🇺🇸📍🎈💥🇺🇸📍🍸