Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fun: Hard At Work


Friday Fun: Hard At Work

Boy, things have been tense at the office this week.  Lay-offs are hitting us on Monday, so people have been extra keyed up.

Also, outside auditors have been on site and fucking with my department all week.

Man, have they been giving it to us all week.  Hard.  Old-school style.  We're talking 'bend over and take it like a man'.  

Fuck.

Still, I put on my shirt and tie each morning, get into my pants, one leg at a time, and steel myself for what I know is to come. 

Yes, everybody has been hard at work, all this week.  Including me, which is why I haven’t posted anything this week.

But my job? 

I wouldn’t choose to do anything else.

I was born for this.

I love going into work each morning. 

Trust me.  It’s a very stimulating place to be!

--- ---

 Have a great weekend!  Be safe and have fun.
Wishing you all the best, from uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque


(Be sure to look for Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin in their new series, 'Grace and Frankie', on Netflix!)



































 






































3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

wish there was some good looking cock at MY office; unfortunately, there is none. :(

hope you are not affected by the lay-offs. that would suck. :(

Queer Heaven said...

I can't believe it has bee so long since I stopped by your blog.... Stiil a good one.

whkattk said...

I hope your day isn't too frightfuly tense with the lay-offs. And pray that you do not end up being one of them.