Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Fun: Shirt Says It All


Friday Fun: Shirt Says It All

You know exactly who he is and/or what he wants.  He’s upfront about it.  Gets to the point - his point.  It’s all right there, proudly displayed on his chest or backside.  It’s there for all the world to see. 

And he’s good at it.  He caught your attention, didn’t he?

You are the driver in a car cruising the open road and he is a billboard trying to entice you to pay a visit or try his wares. 

Will you succumb?

Yep… shirt says it all.

Have a great weekend.  Enjoy!

Wishing you the very best...

- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque




















 




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

OMG! These are so good!!! I enjoy tees for the beach or the tea dances here at the Raven. They do get my attention and get others. My three favorite I have are, I Recycle Boys, My Crèmescile Bring All The Boys To The Yard and Hidden Talent Inside. This one has a arrow pointing to my junk. I've have gotten lucky a couple times. Thery're also great conversation starters.

whkattk said...

Thanks for starting my day with a smile, Upton!

Stan said...

Love the first guy wearing the Cassive Mock shirt. Have a good one!

anne marie in philly said...

well, THOSE left nothing to the imagination!

have a great weekend! :)

Mark Greene said...

Each man is magically delicious ! thanks for sharing. You have an awesome blog. I added Wonderland Burlesque to my blog list. I would love to have my blog The Male Casting Couch added to your blog list.
Cheers !

Here's to great shots !