Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Happy Fourth of July, from Wonderland Burlesque!


Happy Fourth of July, from Wonderland Burlesque!

Here's hoping you have a happy and safe Fourth of July Weekend.  I don't have many plans, other than spending time with my parents, my dogs, and my boyfriend.  The weather forecast looks good for the Fourth, but the rest of the weekend?  Thunderstorms!

Hopefully there will be a break here and there so the boyfriend and I can get to our favorite swimming hole.  

Take good care of yourselves.

Wishing you the very best of all things. 

- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque











































4 comments:

Stan said...

Lousy weather here today what with Arthur skirting the East Coast but things should improve tomorrow weather wise. No big plans for me either. Hope you and yours have a nice 4th weekend.
Hugs,
Stan

Mark Gaulding said...

What an amazing testimony to the beauty of US men. I found the one's with treasure trails (but of course) the most appealing. But every dude in this collection was a magnificent male specimen.

Mark
The Treasure Trail Hunter
(from hellacious Palm Springs, CA)

whkattk said...

We had terrific weather right up until 9:30 - then thunderstorms poured buckets. Hope you had a wonderful day, and weekend!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

hope you had an AWESOME 4th!