Followers

Total Pageviews

2014/08/06

Going Camping!


Going Camping!

Going camping with the boyfriend for the next four days!  Looking forward to getting away and getting back in touch with nature.  I haven’t done any hiking yet this summer!

We will be biking, swimming, and playing tourist.  There’s a cave nearby, so plan on taking the guided tour.  It will be our first camping trip together.  We'll definitely be building a campfire, because I am pretty sure there will be no shortage of wood (wink, wink).  Should be fun.

Speaking of which, there won’t be any ‘Friday Fun’ on Wonderland Burlesque this week, nor will I be posting anything until next Monday.

Until then, take care of yourselves and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Wishing you the very best

– Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque 








6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

(sings)
sing around the campfire
join the campfire girls

(a female group akin to the girl scouts)

have a great time; watch out for the bears in the woods! ;-b

mistress maddie said...

Well have a fabulous time handsome, and make sure to pitch the tent first!!!!!!! I can't wait to read about how all goes. And if you take him from behind on a big boudler!!!!!

whkattk said...

*sigh* I haven't been camping since I was a wee lad...and, unfortunately, we were all still a tad too young to enjoy the "wood."

Have a great time, Upton!

Stan said...

Have fun and enjoy and don't get on each others nerves.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

can I cum?

BlkJack said...

I need to put camping on the list of things to do next spring. Everytime I go it reminds me of my days as a boy scout.
BlkJack