Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday Fun: Take It All The Way


Friday Fun: Take It All The Way

What is this?  A little tease?  Something to incite our interest?  Get our blood flowing?

I see that thumb tucked in your waistband.  I know what's up.

Yeah, I got your number.  Little game player.  That act of yours has been playing out in these circles for years.

You coax ‘em in with a taste, but never give away the whole enchilada.

Tell you what… why not break with tradition?

You got it – so why not flaunt it?  Show it.  Show it all.

No skin off your back.  Doesn’t cost you anything to be a bit more generous.

Please?

Don't leave it to our imaginations.

Trust me. 

Your audience will be truly appreciative.

And who knows?  You might just find yourself getting off on it.

So, whatta ya say, bud?   No half-hearted gestures.  No partial displays.

Live dangerously and…

…take it all the way. 

--- ---

Wishing you all a happy and safe weekend.

From uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

























  










3 comments:

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

have a GREAT weekend

FelchingPisser said...

Well, I can certainly understand why these men are being shy. I know that I would NEVER stoop so low as to show off my cock, my long fat drooling cock, on the internet....

anne marie in philly said...

I'mma all over the hairy beary dudes! :)

have a nice weekend!