Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Kinky Report: March 16, 2010 - March 15, 2011

Introduction

On March 16, 2009, I began keeping a diary of sorts in order to capture information regarding my sexual exploits. I published the statistics I was able to glean from that recorded data last year here: http://wonderlandburlesque.blogspot.com/2010/03/kinky-report-march-16-2009-march-15.html

The following is a list of statistics from this year’s (3/16/10 – 3/15/11) data. The diary is fairly accurate as I did a good job of consistently recording my exploits. In fact, unlike last year, I managed to record every sexual encounter I had during that time period.

It should be noted that this year a “bath house” opened in Minneapolis. I put that in quotes because it really isn’t an official business; rather it’s something of a best kept secret/underground sensation. I’ve visited seven times since it opened, and while I initially limited the number of guys I would play with when there, during my last two visits I just went with the flow and had an over the top time. I also attended two, small-scale sex parties in private homes (a first). Those events probably had some impact on this year’s numbers.

I’m thinking it might be important to compare this year’s stats to last year’s, so the data will be presented in the following format: This Year’s Stat / Last Year’s Stat.

Stats
Closed for Business: 34 / 40
Stood Up: 15 / 8
No, Didn’t Find Anything or Not in the Mood: 161 / 157
Total Days of No Sexual Activity: 195 (55% of Year / 205 (58% of Year)
Number of Days I Did Look and Find: 157 (2.47 Men per Day) (45% of Year) / 160 (1.67 Men per Day) (44% of Year)
Total Number of Times I Participated in Sexual Activity: 388/267 (45% Increase)

Activity
No Cum: Number of Times Guys Failed or Chose Not to Cum: 99/ 38 (161% increase)
Flip Flop: 4 / 6 (33% decrease)
Me Top: 12 / 16 (25% decrease)
Oral on Me: 76 / 18 (322% increase)
Oral: 181 / 148 (22% increase)
Anal: 25 / 4 (525% increase)
Oral and Anal: 137 / 92 (49% increase)
Kiss: 125 / 65 (92% increase)
Rim (me or them): 56 / 26 (115% increase)
J/O: 46 / 19 (142% increase)
Menage a trios: 28 /12 (133% increase)
Group Activity: 15 / 5 (200 % increase)
Blindfolded: 33 / 35 (6% decrease)

Location
Total Outdoors: 162 (42% of all sexual activity for year) / 160 (60% of all sexual activity for year) (4% decrease)
Bog/Wirth: 27 / 50 (46% decrease)
Prairie: 81 / 74 (9% increase)
St Paul: 0 / 3 (100% decrease)
East River Road: 54 / 33 (64% increase)

Car: 29 / 14 (At the listed parks) (107% increase)

Total Indoors: 226 (58% of all sexual activity for the year) / 107 (40% of all sexual activity for the year) (111% increase)
Rehab House: 48 / 33 (45% increase)
My Place: 13 / 11 (18% increase)
Their Place: 54 / 47 (15% increase)
Hotel: 14 / 4 (250% increase)
Public (Garage, Restroom, Sauna, Gym, or Their Office): 97 (20 of which were in a garage) / 12 (708% increase)

The Experience
Exceptional: 46 (12% of experiences)/28 (10.5% of experiences)
Good: 99 (26% of experiences) / 74 (27.5% of experiences)
Average: 182 (47% of experiences) / 108 (40.5% of experiences)
Bad: 61 (16% of experiences) / 57 (21% of experiences)
Repeat: 115 (30% of experiences) / 122

Race
White: 335 (86%) / 225 (84%)
Black: 18 (5%) / 20 (7.5%)
Asian: 5 (1%) / 2 (1%)
East Indian: 6 (2%) / 6 (2%)
Hispanic: 24 (6%) / 14 (5%)

SizeOver 8: 62 (16%) / 54 (20%)
7 to 8: 114 (29%) / 99 (37%)
Under 7: 144 (7 to 6) and 68 (Age20’s: 53 (14%) / 35 (13%)
30’s: 98 (25%) / 74 (28%)
40’s: 167 (43%) / 102 (38%)
50’s: 60 (15%) / 53 (20%)
60’s: 10 (3%) / 3 (1%)

Physical Condition
Excellent Shape: 80 (21%) / N/A
Good Shape: 148 (38%) / 89 (33%) – (Means: This year 228 were in Good or Excellent Shape, which accounts for 59% of all experiences)
Okay Shape: 123 (32%) / 124 (46%)
Bad Shape: 37 (9%) / 54 (20%)
Long Time (over an hour): 29 / N/A
Handsome: 98 (25%) / 64 (24%)
Bald: 41 (11%) / 42 (16%)

Definition of Terms

Closed for Business: 34
Due to a series of minor surgeries that took place during the year and the aftermath of recovery associated, I was physically unable to participate in sexual activity on these days. These may have also been days when I had a cold and abstained. This accounts for 9% of the year.

Stood Up: 15
These are occasions when I had plans with an individual and that individual failed to show. This would not necessarily sour my mood and curtail activities for that day.

No, Didn’t Find Anything or Not in the Mood: 161Data failed to distinguish between these two reasons for lack of sexual activity.

Flip Flop: 4
Describes occasions when an individual would perform anal sex as a top with me in the role of bottom and then I would perform anal sex as a top with them in the role of bottom.

Me Top: 12Times I served as the only top during the encounter, describing occasions when I would perform anal sex as a top with them in the role of bottom.

Oral on Me: 76
Occasions when I received oral sex from another – this may, or may not have been done in conjunction with other types of sexual activity.

Oral: 181Occasions when the only activity engaged in, other than kissing, fondling or frottage, was me performing oral sex on an individual

Anal: 25Occasions when the only activity engaged in was me being topped by (receiving anal sex or bottoming) an individual (no kissing, fondling or frottage).

Oral and Anal: 137Occasions when I performed oral sex on and individual and received anal sex from the same individual.

Kiss: 125
Occasions when kissing was involved.

Rim (me or them): 56
Occasions when rimming was involved and I performed it on them and/or they performed it on me.

J/O: 46Occasions when masturbation (mutual or solo) – this may, or may not have been done in conjunction with other types of sexual activity.

Menage a trios: 28Occasions when two individuals and myself participated in sexual activities with one another at the same time.

Group Activity: 15
Occasions when 3 or more individuals and myself participated in sexual activities with one another at the same time.
Least number present (includes self) to qualify as Group Activity: 4.

Blindfolded: 33
Occasions when I wore a blindfold during sexual activity. Typical scenario featured me wearing blindfold before other(s) arrived, until other(s) departed.
Total Outdoors: 162Number of sexual encounters that took place outside, typically in wooded areas
Bog/Wirth: 27, Prairie: 81, St Paul: 0, East River Road: 54Parks/Wooded Areas where sexual activity took place
Car: 29 (At the listed parks)This number in included in the number of total outdoor sexual encounters and is accounted for as they related to the park/wooded area where initial contact and subsequent agreement to engage in sexual activity took place.

Total Indoors: 226
Number of sexual encounters that took place indoors (Private House or Public Building)
Rehab House: 48Occasions when an individual(s) would come to a house I was rehabbing for the purposes of sexual activity

Hotel: 14
Scenario where I traveled to their (out of town visitor) hotel room, here in the Twin Cities

Public (Garage, Restroom, Sauna, Gym, or Their Office): 97 (20 of which were in a garage)
Occasions when sex took place in a non-traditional location other than outdoors
The Experience (Exceptional: 46, Good: 99, Average: 182, Bad: 61)These ratings are defined by my personal likes and dislikes as relating to sexual activity and/or the physical attributes or behavior of the individual(s) involved. Ratings are of a purely subjective nature.
Repeat: 115Occasions when I engaged in sexual activity with a given individual on more than one occasion. It includes individuals with whom I engaged in sexual activity with prior to the beginning of the defined year, but had occasion to have engage in sexual activity during the defined year.

Size (Over 8: 62, 7 to 8: 114, 7-6: 144, Under 6: 68)
As it relates to the length of an individuals fully erect penis in units of inches. Measurements based on personal visual determination or claims of individual as stated in emails and then verified via personal visual determination. (Note: Last year there was not a category labeled “Under 6”.)

Age (20’s: 53, 30’s: 98, 40’s: 167, 50’s: 60, 60’s: 10)
In terms of years, based on personal visual determination or claims of individual as stated in emails or during conversation and then verified via personal visual determination.
Physical Condition:As it relates to an individual’s body in terms of muscle tone, percentage of body fat and a visual determination of physical health. Determination subjective in nature. (Note: Last year there was not a category labeled “Excellent”.)
Excellent Shape: 80Individual displayed one or more of the following attributes: Very Muscular Physique, Washboard Abs. A build that could be described as Extremely Athletic or Very Muscular.
Good Shape: 148Individual displayed one or more of the following attributes: Muscular Physique, Toned Physique, Low % of Body Fat, Flat Abdomen. A Build that could be described as: Muscular, Toned, Trim, Worked-Out, Somewhat Worked-Out, Buff, Swimmers, Thin, Wiry, Athletic, Jock, Slim, Twink
Okay Shape: 123Individual displayed one or more of the following attributes: A Somewhat Muscular Physique, A Somewhat Toned Physique, Average to Somewhat More Than Average % of Body Fat, A Slightly Protruding Belly (Hard). A Build that could be described as: Beefy, Bear, Average,
Bad Shape: 37Individual displayed one or more of the following attributes: A Lack of Muscular Tone, More Than Average to Excessive % of Body Fat, A Distended Belly (Soft). A Build that could be described as: Flabby, Large, Big, Fat, Obese, Soft, Unkempt
Long Time: 29Sexual encounters that lasted over an hour in length

Handsome: 98
As it relates to the construction and contours of an individuals face, determination subjective in nature.
Bald: 41Includes individuals with shaved, closely buzzed or naturally bald heads. Does not include individuals who are balding or have an “eagles nest” hair style.

Conclusion

I’m a dirty, filthy slut; granted one that runs a clean house, but a big whore none the less.

Last year I actually said “But there is room to grow.” I guess I grew. Or something did. Like that was something I needed to work on?

My down time was actually pretty much the same as last year. So the only explanation I have for the huge increase in sexual encounters is the opening of that “bath house”. It is a pretty amazing scene. I’m a little paranoid about it though; I keep expecting the cops to catch on and raid the place. Hope I’m not there when it happens. They have talked about extending their hours of operations. We’ll see. I know I’ll be there.

I actually ended up staying away from the Prairie area for over a month last year – during high season – due to some rather unhappy events in my life at that time (two of my dogs passed away). This year I am so looking forward to being there, but the Park and Wrecks department keeps trimming away at our area, making it more family friendly and accessible. I’m sure I’ll be writing about developments there on this blog. I just miss the sun and the woods.

In any case… I’m exhausted. I’ve continued to see my doctor every 3 months and was checked for all STDs at each visit – so I’m not sick (okay, you can argue that I am), but I am tired. Weary, really. I think I’m a little overwhelmed at the number this year. Sure, I bet there are those who get it more often and do more, and more power to them – I’m just not that kind of sex addict; I’m just not built that way. I think I may have been in competition with the last year’s numbers. I also seemed to be racing toward the end of the year to make sure my numbers were up. Given that, I have come to the conclusion that keeping track of my sexual activity actually spurred on my desire to make sexual contact with others. In other words, it fed the madness. Last year, I remember feeling exhilarated and turned on by my stats. Well, what a difference a year makes. I’m getting more tired just writing this.

I’ve already admitted (last year) that I am a sex addict. Has being one had a negative impact on my life? Not so far. When things occurred that called for my attention (business, family, and friends), sex took a back seat and I did what I needed to do. I’m a fairly self-aware person and constantly check in with the world to see if more is required of me than what I’m giving. Sure, I could go back to school or buckle down at work and be one of those eager beavers who act on their ambitions, but I don’t harbor any such fantasies (though I may take a music theory class this year). I have been getting more serious, in a non-neurotic way, about my singing. I think one of the few things that prevent me from becoming more of an authority or more authoritative when it comes to my music is my lack of music theory. Well, that and confidence and talent.

A good friend of mine (one of very few) told me that I have sex in order to bolster my self-esteem. He said I work out for the same reason. I would probably have to agree with that. But so what? I also volunteer my time and energy to non-profits, have a full-time job, a flourishing side business, and am closer to my immediate family than ever. So, I don’t think anyone or anything is suffering. I even go to church every weekend and sing in the choir. How do I rationalize going to church with my sex life? I just do. Sex is part of my being spiritual.

The one thing I have noticed is that I’m less likely to throw anyone a mercy fuck, less likely to stress myself out in order to arrange a tryst, and more likely to say “no” or walk away when approached by someone I could live without doing. That’s a new development. I was thinking I might not record my stats for next year. Doing so feels out of control, pushing me beyond what I would normally do or seek out. That seems to contradict my statement regarding walking away or saying no, but that also indicates just how sexually available I made myself this year. That said… I have in fact already begun recording stats for the year.

Last night I stopped at this park I like. I spent two hours hiking around, exploring the melting snow in relation to the rising water levels. No one else was hiking; they were all sitting in their cars. When I got back to my car there were a couple of cars in the parking lot and it was still nicely sunny out. I stripped down to nothing in my car, in order to change my clothes, and noticed a guy with a beard and dark glasses sitting in his car, staring at me. So I took my time, thinking he was going to eventually get out of his car and wander over to see what I was doing. Sure enough, he did. I wasn’t hard yet, and still had on a t-shirt. He was cute. Older, slim, short, nice compact body and a nice chin, after walking close enough to my car to check me out, he leaned against his car. He was wearing a nice pair of dark blue jeans and his fly was open. Eventually he opened them up and revealed a nice, uncut, seven and half incher with a wicked curve. I emptied my passenger seat, unlocked my door and he slipped inside.

We got right to business. He complimented my body, played a little bit with my dick (which was now rock hard) before I went down on him. Curved dicks are always fun to play with; his curved to the left. Nice thing is he was hard as a rock, too. His cock slid easily down my throat and he was definitely appreciative of my efforts. I was now completely naked as he began playing with my hole while I sucked him. He wanted to fuck me, but there was no way that was going to happen right there and then: it was too bright out, and that sort of thing rarely goes well in a car. I told him we’d have to wait until summer when we could go fuck in the woods. After cumming in my mouth, he zipped up and asked me if I wanted to exchange phone numbers. I pretended I hadn’t heard him. I sat back, my dick still hard, thinking maybe he might help me out, but no go. We parted, promising to look for each other in the future.

The future… well, I guess we all know what that holds for me: lots of time on the prairie! Bring on summer!

Yeah, so little changes here…

Next week: Back to “Acquired Tastes” with the topic – Poppers.

No comments: