Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 09, 2015

Friday Fun: Holding His Own


Friday Fun:
Holding His Own

When I asked him how he was, he told me, "I'm okay.  You know... holding my own."

I couldn't argue with that, for he certainly was... and doing a fine job of it, too.

"Looks to be quite a handful.  You need any help?", my eagerness flooding forth.

"Sure thing," he grinned.  "I can always use an extra hand."

-- ---

Wishing you a great, safe weekend!
from Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

























































2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I would LOVE to hold some of those...and do some other naughty things with them too! ;-)

have a nice weekend, dear!

whkattk said...

Upton, my friend, I will always be ready to lend you a hand!