Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Go Skateboarding Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Go Skateboarding Day!

There's something 'bout a sk8er boi!

Enigma? Smokescreen? Fantasy fodder? 

What is the allure?

Is it the attitude? The look? His big...board?

If only you could put your finger on it.

Why, you know it's right there... on the tip of your tongue.

Or is it merely s'wishful thinking on your part?

Well, you know me, my dears.
A kind for every taste.
And a taste of every kind.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne





























Fifteen On A Skateboard - DINERS

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Haven't been on a skateboard since I broke a wrist riding one. 'Course, that was back in the days of the steel wheels. Now, it's much safer for me to watch the younguns have their fun. Happy weekend!

SickoRicko said...

I wonder why I never see a naked skateboarder.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I didn't think skater boys did it for me until I got to 26-of-29 with his hair and his eyes. The others don't but he definitely DOES!

Anonymous said...

Vilains garçons de skateboard,
ils savent ce que veulent les hommes.
-Beau Mec