Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Weekend Onesie: Hanging With Dad!

 
Weekend Onesie:
Hanging With Dad!

Special father and son times...?

If this whole concept strikes you as a bit creepy, you, my friend, are not alone.

I love my Dad. He lives in my heart forever. I am forever grateful for the life he provided. But the idea of hanging out with him in my underwear? That would be a big 'no', my dears.

Still, Madison Avenue tried to sell the concept of fathers and sons bonding via various products, as long as it resulted in sales for their clients.

Given that Father's Day is tomorrow, I thought it timely to take a look at these ads from the past.

Yes, for some...?

There's nothing like hanging out with the old man!

To each their own.
Celebrate as you will.
Treat your special 'Daddy' this weekend.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Come To Daddy - JACO
















Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Only father and son action in Carter's Trigs? Pah! Why not get the family poodle involved as well!
(And is the father wearing stilettos in the phone-sex ad?)