Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 04, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Vegetarian Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Vegetarian Month!

A celebration I can really get behind!

Yes, it's National Vegetarian Month!

With all the plant-based offerings these days? Why not give it a try?

Just look at the bounty of possibilities! 

So fresh. So inviting. Juicy, colorful and delicious!

Yes, these photos prove once and for all that you don't have to give up 'meat' in order to go vegetarian.

I mean, hey! No need to starve yourself.

Please note: all chickens displayed are for egg purposes only.

Please note: use of zucchini as shown not part of vegetarian diet.

It's been 11 years for me.
I don't miss a thing. Love food more than ever.
It's one of the smartest things I have ever done.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

If I Could Change Your Mind - HAIM



























If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind 
- Agnetha Fältskog

No comments: