Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Fun: Celebrate Water Saving Week!

Friday Fun:
Celebrate Water Saving Week!

Lather me up!

It's Water Saving Week! So do your part.

Saving water is easy.

Shower with a friend.

It's that simple.

And who knows... maybe that friend will become more than a friend (wink, wink).

P.S. Be sure to drop the soap.

Help out the environment.
And have a good time.
That's my kind of win/win.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Champagne Showers - LMFAO feat. Natalia Kills






























Shower Scene - St. Etienne

5 comments:

Xersex said...

Video: what rain!

Mistress Maddie said...

Nothing like saving water with another guy in the shower.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
To this day, I almost always shower with my man. And I've had some pretty awesome sex in the shower, too.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Happy Friday!

We can celebrate a bit. For a short while.

SickoRicko said...

That last GIF is fun.