Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Reach The Beach!

Tuesday Titillation:
Reach The Beach!

Yes, I know it's a bit early in the season.

But I am never one to come to the party tardy.

Reach the beach!

Get there. Do that. Have a blast.

In anticipation of all the summer fun to come...

Here is a small sample of what awaits you.

Be brave. Take your big boy pants off.

And dare to go bare!

As nature intended
So don't be offended
If I end up up-ended!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

On The Beach - Chris Rea




























High By The Sea - Lana Del Rey

5 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 & #28 are like my Three Graces

Mistress Maddie said...

I will take it all off if I get to Fire Island. Have I ever told you, I think a nude beach with you would be fun???

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Fun fact?
I've never been to a nudist beach. Wanna go, though...

XOXO

whkattk said...

The ONLY way for beach time!

SickoRicko said...

Gorgeous specimens.