Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy Italian Beef Week!

Friday Fun:
Happy Italian Beef Week!

Who doesn't welcome a hot Italian beef injection!

Yes, it's Italian Beef Week.

And you still have a few days to celebrate.

Now, it also happens to coincide with International Heritage Breeds Week, so I thought - why not combine the two?

Everybody knows two are better than one.

In any case, dig in my dears. Get all 'piggy' with it.

For this is the kind of beef even a vegetarian, like moi, can't get enough of!

Have a lovely weekend, my dears.
Celebrate however you choose.
Just be sure to get you some, son!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

No Beef - Afrojack & Steve Aoki feat. Miss Palmer




























































Shake Hands With Beef - Primus

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm not opposed to some Italian. My second longer term partner was Italian and a big boy. He named it Godzilla. He was a pain in the ass in more then one way.

whkattk said...

Well, who doesn't like an Italian sausage or (meat)balls?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
Italian is GOOD. Have had some Italians that have left me... wanting more.

XOXO

Xersex said...

I know two of these guys!