Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 03, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Dental Care Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Dental Care Month!

Open wide, indeed!

I personally cannot think of a less sexy place...

But, it's National Dental Care Month... so, yes, let's go there!

After all, there is one kind of drilling that I always find thrilling.

Do your due diligence.
Take care of your pearly whites.
And you might just get a pearl necklace to match!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Dentist! - Steve Martin
from the 1986 motion picture Little Shop Of Horrors
























Teeth - 5 Seconds Of Summer

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, I'd like that root canal, please.
Never thought I'd say that.

And I'm now off to find that Malik/Alex/Handsome man video. Research

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I had a fantasy once that my dentist had me under anesthesia...and when I was out he pulled my cock out and blew me. At least I think it was a dream??? He was a handsome Jewish guy.

The set of photos is hot!!!!

whkattk said...

I get to see the periodontal next Friday...something about the cement around the post of an implant eating away the jawbone. That'll be fun....

Xersex said...

#5, #12, #18: how much I love alex Mecum!