Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 01, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Gingersnap Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Gingersnap Day

Oh, snap!

It's those damn gingers again...

What is their appeal? Their power? 

Why do they have such a hold over us all?

Their fire-kissed hair.

The beauty of their skin.

Freckles? Their flaming pubes?

Objectified? Fetishized? Idolized.

It's National Gingersnap Day!

Me? I think it's the mystique. 

The mystery...

What they got hanging in the front of their damn pants?

Oh, snap! 

Well, some of us may never discover their splendor in person... but thanks to the internet?

I think some answers can be found below! Served up hot and fresh!

Ah, just for a taste of it!

I celebrate everyone. You should, too.
We are all marvels, walking this earth together.
All precious, all worthy...
- uptonking from Wonderland

Ginger Snap - Ginga Flame































































































London Bridge (Oh, Snap!) - Fergie

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, yes, yes, YES!
Love me some redheaded hottie.
This post gave me the tingle to mingle. Rushing to the tubes to find Tim Kruger inspo.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I remember a time when no one liked gingers. Oh, but I sure did. i was hot to trot for a couple different girls in Jr High and High School. And, lucky for me, I happened to be the only one, so...no competition!

SickoRicko said...

They always have such pretty peters.

redneckstdildopig said...

I like my Gingers with some hair on the face, body and ass.
Great collection of the other white meat.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

It's the freckles that do it for me. The last guy in this December 2021 post from our dear Mistress Maddie is just to die for!

Mistress Maddie said...

Give me a ginger or 6 any day of the week.