Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Peach Month

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Peach Month

Who doesn't see the allure of a nice, fresh, juicy peach?

Mouthwatering, indeed.

I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but there's still time to celebrate.

July is National Peach Month. 

So, in its honor, I thought I'd share this selection of delectable delights. 

They have an aura all their own, don't they? So enticing. 

Makes you want to take a bite of each one.

Nice thing is? You can eat them almost everywhere. 

And don't you love how they feel in your hands?

You want to find a pair of peaches that are just the right size, shape and weight to meet your preferences. 

But I caution you... avoid those that are overripe.

(Unless you're into that sort of thing)

Tell me it is not so.
Where did July go?
Enjoy it while you can, dears. Cheers!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Peaches - Justin Bieber feat. 
Daniel Caesar and Giveon

















































































Peaches - KAI 카이

3 comments:

Hot guys said...

Peachy, indeed! 🍑😉

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, dear.
Nothing like a man with a good badonkadonk!
Cakes!!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I love peaches!