Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Caffeine Month!

Friday Fun: Happy National Caffeine Month!
March 11th

Served up hot and fresh daily...

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh.

I like it.

Why, some mornings the aroma alone is enough to bring you back to the table for a second taste. 

Pour yourself a hot one, today.
I suggest small sips at first, before working your way up.
Big gulps for big boys!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

That's The Way I Like It - KC And The Sunshine Band


























































































I Like It Hot - Patrice Roberts

4 comments:

Xersex said...

Gorgeous men, completely relaxed, having their morning breakfast.

whkattk said...

I have SO cut back on the caffeine....though these fine gentlemen sure make me want some more coffee.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hmmm
That's the way!
I used to date a guy who would kiss me in the morning after his first cup of joe and I cannot drink coffee without thinking about him. He was also a very good kisser...

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

A mug a day keeps the doctor away.