Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 31, 2023

I've Angered A Troll?

I've Angered A Troll?

This morning... countless... and I mean, so many, I am unable to even start to have them re-reviewed, have been flagged by some anonymous troll and stuck behind banners. Old posts. From ages ago.

It's been relentless.

Cowards.

Anonymous commenters are cowards and they do crap like this to mess with us. Well... I don't care.

I am just amazed that anyone has so little to do with their lives that they would bother.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please let me know. It's absolutely nuts. And just going on and on and on.

I'm already under an adult blog warning to protect the innocent - so, what does this really amount to?

Harassment. 

Oh, well. C'est La Vie! 

F* You! - Lily Allen

3 comments:

Bob said...

I get a lot of The Funny Papers flagged but I hit the review button and after a time they are reposted. It's all so random and stupid.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, the motherfuckers.
Remember it happened to me? Well, just go and appeal them all. You have an adult warning on your blog, so yeah. You can do that.

XOXO

Janie Junebug said...

If you angered a troll, then you must be doing something right.

Love,
Janie