Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 03, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Dress In Blue Day!


Friday Fun: 
Happy National Dress In Blue Day!

Devil's got a blue dress on.

So... show me those baby blues.

Whether true blue, every shade of blue, or... simply blue...

Show your colors tonight.

Before it's all over now, baby blue.

In a blue mood?
Well, this is your day, my dear.
Wallow while you may.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Every Shade Of Blue - Bananarama



























True Blue - Madonna

























Blue - David Guetta & Bebe Rexha 
(AHH Remix)

5 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 connor Maguire!

Jimmy said...

I only wear blue shorts.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

True Blue indeed!
Now I better rethink my underwear.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Seems like there's a day for everything.

whkattk said...

Well, that's a good color for me. Matches my eyes...which change shade with the shade of the blue.