Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Fun: National Couple Appreciation Month

Friday Fun:
National Couple Appreciation Month

Yes, April is National Couple Appreciation Month.

Me? I appreciate a good couple. 

Not to brag, but I'm currently involved with two couples. I see them mostly in the summer, at the prairie. What they see in me? I have no idea. But I must say, it's nice to be included.

And in my prime, I was the frequent 'guest star' on a number of highly-rated domestic programs. Sometimes I would get invited back... actually becoming a semi-regular on one program, but more often than not - it's a one-off. An experiment. A bit of entertainment.

But today? It's not about threesomes - it's all about them; the inclusive 'two'.

There's a beauty to be found in such pairings which is undeniable; the joining of two as one. And something sacred, too. 

It takes a well-grounded pair to invite in another, just as it takes a type of fortitude to remain exclusive. 

So, this month? Let's raise one to all the beautiful gay couples in the world and wish them well. 

May we all know such bliss.

Wishing you and yours the very best.
However you choose to celebrate?
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

We Are One - Kelly Sweet



















































We Two Are One - The Eurythmics

6 comments:

Xersex said...

what sexy guys!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes, The Power of Two.
I have also thought about being 'invited' to a couple. It should be interesting, no?

XOXO

whkattk said...

It's something to celebrate - especially if it's long-lasting. As we all know (I think) relationships can go through some rough spots.

SickoRicko said...

Such a nice post.

JiEL said...

I'm single since 2012 and at 72yo I have no more hope to have a lover till the end of my life.

I haven't what gay men are looking for.

Mistress Maddie said...

Well I love being in a couple and wouldn't take it back, I'm definitely more suited to be the guest star. I don't have the willpower enough in a relationship to stay monogamous. I can't help it I like dick.