Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 01, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Happy April Fool's Day!

Weekend Onesie: 
Happy April Fool's Day!

"Captain of our fairy band,
Helena is here at hand,
And the youth, mistook by me,
Pleading for a lover's fee.
Shall we their fond pageant see?
Lord, what fools these mortals be!"
                                                     - WM Shakespeare

Don't be afraid, my dears.
Go on, make a fool of yourself!
After all... we're all gonna die someday.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Fools - Troye Sivan












Fools - Lauren Aquilina

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I never considered a guy partially naked in a jesters outfit to give me a good time in bed, but now I think that would be mildly fun and sort of hot. And if I top him with each pound it would be probably funny to hear the bells ring. Some of those jesters above her actually sexy as hell.

whkattk said...

So very sorry to hear you had a lousy week. I hope things are better and you have a nice weekend. Kisses.