Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday Fun: National Hair Loss Awareness Month

Friday Fun:
National Hair Loss Awareness Month

Go on now... give it a rub.

Not to make light of those suffering hair loss...

But what better time to pay tribute to those wonderful sexy men with the chrome domes?

Egghead? Cueball? Baldielocks?

Trust me, when it comes to losing their hair? These men don't give a fuck!

Or... might they?

You'd have to ask them. Politely.

Who knows... they just might entertain your request.

Sigh.  

Well, we can dream, can't we?
Shave it?
Buzz it?
Love it!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

March Of The Cue Balls - Henry Mancini
from the television series Mr. Lucky



















































Chrome Dome - Ginger And The Schnappes

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I can remember several years ago being at the Raven Resort and meeting a couple who were both bald. We hung out all afternoon before I got spit roasted back in their room later that night. They were sexy and the only two bald guys I ever hooked up with.

whkattk said...

Some guys can rock the look, others not so much. These dudes? Yep.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh honey.
Gimme a big brute with a bald head any day and I'd be happy. Mr. Clean kink cum and do me any time.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Bald can be beautiful.

Greycountian said...

Who is #5?

Sassybear said...

I have always had a thing for bald and bearded men, and that is the look I have chosen for myself (although it does not look anywhere as good on me as it does on all of your men above.) I could masturbate to just this blog post the rest of my life. Thanks for the super-titillation.