Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Titillation Tuesday: Outdoor Fun! (Part II)

Titillation Tuesday
Outdoor Fun!
(Part II)

August is fading... 

September will soon be upon us...

I don't mean to push.

But tick, tick, my dears...

Now, get out there. Just do it, boo.

Don't fight it...

It's human nature...

Take a stroll.
A walk... get a bit of fresh air.
You never know what you might discover!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Human Nature - Madonna



















































Human Nature - Mikhala Jené

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I swear to God all these pictures could have been taken out the woods! But you know me I can't stand any outdoor fun, LOL

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ok, so that's one of my fave Madge songs. And I love the video.
And I've been thinking I'd like to get fucked outdoors, really.

XOXO

whkattk said...

That is living the best life!

SickoRicko said...

Summertime and the livin' is easy.