Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Dessert Month! (Part I)

Friday Fun:
Happy National Dessert Month!
(Part I)

What I want for dessert?

One word.

Cake.

Normally, I would say 'hold' the frosting.

But... c'mon.

With these cakes? The frosting is the best part!

As for the men from Raging Stallion?

They sure do know their way around the kitchen!

This month?
I'm all sugar and spice and everything nice.
Go ahead. Taste me.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sweet Thing - Rufus

















































Sweets For My Sweet - The Searchers

3 comments:

Xersex said...

these men can satisfy any kind of appetite!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, yes. Two of my favorites: hot men and cake.
And I would love to have Devin Trez fuck me on a kitchen counter.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

A day isn't complete without dessert.