Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Dessert Month! (Part II)

Friday Fun:
Happy National Dessert Month!
(Part II)

When it comes to dessert... seconds are always welcome.

Today, we once again celebrate National Dessert Month and take a look at more Raging Stallion men!

Yummy, yummy, indeed.

I'd love to watch them whip the batter.

Just so long as I get to lick the beater!

Indulge.
Spoil yourself.
Give in to your sweet, sweet desires!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Lick It - Valentino Khan











































Lick It - Candy Girl 

4 comments:

Xersex said...

They themselves seem to me to be desserts and a complete meal.

Mistress Maddie said...

My idea of dessert is a nice cock and Redi whip and a bed. It's always fun!!!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

YOWZA!
Who IS that first man? I wan him in my kitchen!!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Where, exactly, IS this bakery?