Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday Titillation: Jocktober? Strap Me In!

Titillation Tuesday:
Jocktober? Strap Me In!

It's still Jocktober!

Now, I'm not one for organized sports, but... I am something of an athletic supporter.

Erotic. Evocative. Essentially male.

Athletic or fancified... there's nothing as potentially sexual as a jock strap.

It's the stuff that cream dreams are made of. 

And, given the state of the world? Why not indulge?

So, strap me in.

And take me for a ride!

As society and the world continues to fall apart...
Isn't it nice that some things remain constant?
Enjoy.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Strap Me In - The Cars













































































Strapped - FOOL

6 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy guys, but I think that the less the merrier

whkattk said...

SO much more comfy than a thong.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, you kind of started with Devin Trez and I was there for it.
I think jockstraps are sexy. Huntley got some for me when we were together and he really enjoyed them. LOL

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

And I can remember you posted a picture once of you in a jock strap/

It was HOT! Love jockstraps.

SickoRicko said...

You titillated me!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I must admit, jockstraps do nothing for me (I find them faintly ridiculous, but that's probably because I have next to no interest in sport and I'm British). However, if that first black guy were to come at me wearing only that jock, then I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up!