Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Those Summer Souvenirs!

Weekend Onesie:
Those Summer Souvenirs!

Ahh... the end of summer.

As it winds down, you may relive some of the many adventures you enjoyed.

However... there are some summer souvenirs no one wants to keep around.

Yes... it's that time of year, my dears.

Go get tested!

For everything.

If you allowed your inner-slut to run off-leash this summer...

Then you must rush to your nearest clinic and get it all checked out.

We're talking throat swabs. And anal swabs. Peeing in a little cup (stay between the lines) - both clean and dirty. Maybe a bit of bloodwork, too. 

Just get it all checked out, sweeties.

Remember - you can't host an open house if you're house ain't clean!

This is a form of community service.
So, do the community a service and...
Get tested!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers















































Respect Yourself - Robert Palmer




















































Respect Yourself - Bruce Willis
feature June Pointer

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

After the season I had, you know I was a big old slut. 2 weeks ago I just had my doctor visit and everything came back to the clean bill of Health.

Now I guess I can start over?

SickoRicko said...

What a fascinating post!