Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Cream-Filled Donut Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Cream-Filled Donut Day!

So... who doesn't love a cream-filled donut?

Me? I've always wondered how it happens. I mean... how does one get filled with cream?

Yes, please... fill me in!

To find out, I turned to the only place I know to get information - so much so, that it practically does all my thinking for me. Yes, I am talking about the internet. The worldwide web, if you will - where you only find the most accurate of information and everything you find is the absolute truth.

Based on my exhaustive research, below, you will find several fine examples demonstrating exactly how one goes about filling a donut with cream.

I tell you, that Google... 

It sure knows its stuff!

Ah, Wonderland Burlesque.
A place you can trust...
When it comes to getting to the 'bottom' of things!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Fill Me In - Loud Luxury & Ryan Shepherd




























Fill Me In - David Craig

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HuntleyBiGuy:
That seems pretty accurate to me.

whkattk said...

I prefer my donuts to be plain cake --- with a nice crispy outside and soft and fluffy on the inside; no toppings, no filling. 😉

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, yes.
I love me some glazed donut, but when it's cream-filled, it's GOOD.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I love cream-filled donuts!