Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 06, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Little League Month!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Little League Month!

Batter up! 

If not, he soon will be.

September is National Little League Month.

And what's more fun than America's favorite pastime?

Well, I can think of one thing for sure...  

I know what my favorite pastime is - think you know it, too.

The thing is... little leaguers eventually grow up to be big leaguers - 
and that's when we get in the game!

Because why go 'little' when you can go 'BIG'?

Yes... this is the stuff of grown ass men.

Pitcher? Catcher? Whatever, player.

Just get in the game!

Hope you solidify your spot in the line-up this weekend.
I, for one, have my favorite position.
And plan on improving my game, big time!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Batter Up - BabyMonster



















































Batter Up - Nelly w/ St. Lunatics

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh yes.
I actually like baseball players better than football players. I think their athleticism is more focused?
Also, those pants!
Fun fact: my first baseball game was a White Sox game.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I am SO not athletic.... You'd think otherwise due to my dancing, but alas! I couldn't hit the damn ball or catch one. LOL.

It looks like you now have the updated comments widget.

Mistress Maddie said...

Catcher or pitcher...ready to report for duty sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!