Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy Arborist Appreciation Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy Arborist Appreciation Day!

I saw it was also National Fudge Day...

Aren't you glad I went this route instead?

And I must confess, I misread this one at first and thought it said it was Abortionist Appreciation Day.

But I once I realized my mistake, I changed course. 

This one? It's much easier to celebrate. I mean, come on...

Who doesn't love a tree?

Now, these men may not be arborists, but they do all appreciate trees in their own way. 

And I wouldn't be going out on a limb for me to admit I sure appreciate a man who hangs out naked in the woods! 

So be one with nature... hug a tree!

If you go into the woods today,
You're sure of a big surprise.
Enjoy! I know I will!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

A Forest - The Cure

























































A Thousand Trees - Stereophonics

6 comments:

Xersex said...

love your outdoor mood!

Mistress Maddie said...

How do I arrange the scene like in the very first picture? I gladly be in either position!

And I love seeing pictures of guys naked in nature. Let's be honest being naked in nature is even better. Something very freeing about being one with nature and naked, there's just a feeling that just comes over of one of peace.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, talking about wood, I think I'm gonna go plant a tree!
Motivation!

XOXO

P.S. The Cure still rules.

whkattk said...

A most excellent way to enjoy your wood: In the woods! Happy Arborist's Day!!

SickoRicko said...

Nice wood! No wonder you like it there so much.

Deliciousdeity said...

One of my most loved arias is one by Handel, from his opera Serse. It is called Ombre Ma Feu and it is about a Plane Tree, the shade of which gives comfort. I left the green boreal north, but I must admit, it flows in my blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAP7j3B_yIY

The countertenor, Lowry, is exquisite.