Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 02, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Donut Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Donut Day!

I was going to save these for a game of 'button, button, who's got the button?', but... 

It's Happy National Donut Day!

You see a hole? You see what you see.

Me?

I see something to explore.

Something to fill.

Something to be glazed.

So, show a little love today... 

Appreciate that hole in your life. 

You? Do you.
But... spread the love.
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Hole Hearted - Extreme








































































You Shaped Hole - Baby Queen

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

How about I just put donuts around your cock and I eat them off?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG we were having the same thoughts today!
Well, not exactly, but yeah.

Now I want a donut.

XOXO

P.S. are you doing Milwaukee Pride? I am! LMK in my comments!

whkattk said...

Happy donut day! Enjoy it!

Xersex said...

the bottom Donuts made me smile