Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy United Nations Public Service Day

Friday Fun:
Happy United Nations Public Service Day

I, for one, am all for doing public service. I enjoy it!

Servicing someone in public? Sign me up. 

Be it laundromat (always in the mood to do a load), movie theatre (wait until the end for the big climax), or my local gym's locker room (go ahead, drop that soap).

If someone's watching... even better!

Today is United Nations Public Service Day.

So, go ahead... with your public displays of affection and your public displays of erections.

Hang out long enough? Someone's bound to service you - sometimes literally!

And commit! We're not talking just lip service here, boys.

So, do your part, today!
A little public service never hurt anyone.
Just be discrete.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Let Me Help You - Mario

























































I Can Help You Out - Leonell Cassio

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Will bring on the public service I'm ready to start giving! And Felix Fox from the beginning pictures. That is one boy I think I would love to hook up with what just wants. He is completely insatiable.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh This is one that makes me nervous. Worth celebrating, though...
I've had sex outdoors. Does that count as in public???

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Clever and hot!