Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Weekend Onesie: All In All, Not A Bad Idea!

Weekend Onesie: 
All In All, Not A Bad Idea!

I'm just saying...

Not the worst idea.

Finally. A decent use for plastic.

What? I'm a monster?

Yeah... kids? Not a fan.

At least this way the little plague factories keep their germs to themselves. 

And, well... now that Roe vs. Wade has been overturned... I'm just saying!

If we want to save the planet, we best get creative.

Oh, if only we could go back to the days when parents used dry cleaner bags as mattresses covers in cribs.

What can I say? 

I'm in a nostalgic mood.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.
Preferably one with less people.
Enjoy.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Zero Population - Saturday's Warrior
(1989)




Dead Babies - Alice Cooper

6 comments:

Bob said...

Someone once asked if I liked kids and I said, "Deep fried with a side of ranch dressing."

SickoRicko said...

Interesting.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

And cellophane is also biodegradable! Although, it has an energy-intensive and rather polluting manufacturing process apparently, so if any of the little fu- darlings escape their wrappers, they won't live long in the toxic wasteland they find themselves in. Bless.

Jimmy said...

This makes me think of The Boy who lived in the bubble.
*Smooches*, dear Upton.

BrianB said...

Dead Babies! I loved that song! Back in 1972 or 1973 my roommate and I had our own Little Betty doll, took a basic baby doll and gave it Alice Cooper face paint. I'm sure people thought we were crazy but it was the 70's and a lot of crazier things happened!

Thanks for this memory.

BrianB


Deliciousdeity said...

Ah! The good old days! Lawn darts. Wrapping babies in cellophane ..