Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 14, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Nude Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Nude Day!

In honor of today's holiday, why not take an air bath... at the beach!

Yes, it's National Nude Day. So, indulge. 

Take this opportunity to share 'the real you' with the world.

Or, as they used to say... let it all hang out!

Want to truly expose yourself to nature? Find a nude beach near you and have a bit of fun in the sun.

However you choose to celebrate, be it publicly or privately... don't wear it out, air it out!

Ah, the joys and boys of summer.
You know where I will be...
At my beloved prairie, celebrating this day the only way I know how!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Imagine Me Naked - Reid Ewing
from the television series Modern Family



















































Naked - Louise

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, this should be a national holiday.
Summer and naked beaches? Sign me in!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

What a coincidence! Jerry and I went to the nude beach just yesterday.

Mistress Maddie said...

You, me, and Sixpence on a nude beach would end up with us getting into some fun trouble I suspect. I just last night sat out naked in the back garden with a cold beer late last night. It felt nice.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I miss Modern Family - Reid Ewing as Dylan was hilarious! I loved that this song became Phil's earworm in the episode.

whkattk said...

'Course, you know **every day** is nude day for me!