Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 09, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Motorcycle Ride Day

Friday Fun: Happy National Motorcycle Ride Day

Tomorrow is National Motorcycle Ride Day.

Which gives me an opportunity to bring your attention to something that urgently needs to be addressed in this country!

There are way too many hot men riding their motorcycles with no one riding behind them. I am really surprised that there isn't more outrage and more of an effort to right this wrong. We all need to do our part.

So, this Saturday, reach out to that hot neighbor of yours who owns a righteous hog and let him know that he needn't suffer alone any longer. You are there for him; ready to wrap your legs and arms around him, to lay your head on his shoulder and hold on for dear life.

Yes, SIR.

Take me for a ride!

--- ---

Wishing you all a joyous, sun-filled, fun-filled weekend!
The weather here is supposed to be awesome.
Enjoy!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-las










































































































































Little Honda - The Hondells

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh myyyy.
I never knew I needed a man and a dirt bike until I saw JJ Knight naked in front of that motorcycle. Yes!
Also, the blond with the green bike.

And I have never seen the Shangri-las. I thought they were Black!

XOXO

Hot guys said...

Recognized the first 2 🙂

I like a few others as well, though! 🔥

whkattk said...

I had a motorcycle. Loved riding. After crashing and burning 3 times I gave it up...and I can attest to the fact that one would never want ride naked. 😎

Mistress Maddie said...

I usually just ride bareback, with a helmet.

Have a lovely weekend sweet cheeks! I can't wait to see what's in store for the weekend. Smooches and a ass grab..........

SickoRicko said...

The research you do for your posts amazes me!

anne marie in philly said...

Id rather ride some of da menz, screw the bikes!