Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Happy Halloween!

Weekend Onesie: Happy Halloween!

Well, the gang's all here! 

Ready to do a little trick or treating, though a few of them look half in the bag already!

I found this and fell in love. I am thinking they are most likely a troupe of actors... but what a creepy ensemble! 

And speaking of creepy...


Get a load of this vintage princess! 

Just imagine her hopped up on sugar, running around until she either throws up or collapses into a glucose-induced coma.

Yep. Halloween sure is scary!

--- ---

Wishing you all the very best.
Happy Halloween!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Want Candy - The Simpsons

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

BOO! both pix are creepy as fuck! don't eat too much candy tonight!

Mistress Maddie said...

I came over for my trick!!!!!

HAPPY Hallows Eve!
πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ•ΈπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Hot guys said...

Happy Halloween! I want some candy, as well. πŸ™‚

JM said...

Happy halloween! The pic with a beheaded old school Mickey is way creepy. It's like an American Horror Story poster.

SickoRicko said...

Jerry and I are keeping the candy all for ourselves.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hope you got candy!

XoXo