Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 03, 2020

Weekend Onesie: The Famous Photo Booth Kissing Bandit!

Weekend Onesie: 
The Famous Photo Booth Kissing Bandit!

I just adore this photo. The Gomer Pyle-type guy seems so very happy. Overjoyed, in fact.

But then... I found this photo!


Oh! The scandal. Is this dude two-timing my Gomer?

Who's zoomin' who, Aretha?

Or is this The Famous Photo Booth Kissing Bandit! 

What does he steal? Why, hearts, of course. Sigh.

I dunno. 

Okay. Maybe they were all very progressive-thinking individuals. Maybe they were in an open relationship or an established 'throuple'. 

All ashore, cumming ashore, am I right?

Then I saw these:



Is that... is that the same guy? What do you think?

I had my doubts, but now... I think it is.

So, perhaps this is a case of 'love the one your with'. I mean. Those ships... they go in and out of ports all over the world. Maybe sailors transfer from one to another... you know, like herpes.

Or, I am right and this dude is The Famous Photo Booth Kissing Bandit!

Well, one thing is for sure... he's definitely an Ass Pirate. 

Aye, Aye, Matey! 

--- ---

Hope you are having a FABUOUSLY GAY weekend!
Think positive thoughts! Get outside. Enjoy!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Who's Zoomin' Who - Aretha Franklin

I Wonder Who's Kissing Him Now - The Chordettes

Thief of Hearts - Melissa Manchester

5 comments:

Bob said...

Well, if it's him, he certainly gets around!

anne marie in philly said...

hello sailor! do you swim out to meet the fleet when they cum into port? this guy certainly gets around!

Mistress Maddie said...

Give the guy a break....it was probably Fleet Week after all.

John Going Gently said...

Those old fashioned booth photos ....don’t they ache your heart

SickoRicko said...

It's obvious the dark-haired man on the right in the first photo is the same as the one on the left in the second photo. (Which, BTW, has been reversed. Look at the knot of his tie.)

However, I cannot tell if the dark-haired man on the right in the third photo is the same as in the first photo. I would need more comparison points.

In the end, it doesn't matter. At least they all seem to be having a good time.