Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Who's You're Little Friend?

Weekend Onesie: 
Who's You're Little Friend?

Aren't vintage photos the best?

This one caught my eye, and I saved it for this month because I thought it so creepy.

Just look at that thing on his knee!

I love it. And am fascinated by it. Do you think he made it himself? What did he name it?

The dude is actually very good looking. So imagine what his partner thought of that thing. In their house? Having to live with it. Do you think he talked to his partner and family through it? 

Imagine what the family did to that thing the day the dude passed away. 

Oh, I hope they preserved it and it's in a museum somewhere.

Or maybe they buried him with it. 

And then, the thing, not wanting to be buried... digs itself out of the grave and bursts forth on Halloween night!

You see, this? This is the horror film I want to see. 

Because that thing? That thing is terrifying. 

You have no idea how much I would have loved to have seen this guy's act. 

I am fascinated. 

--- ---

Hope you are having a great weekend.
Ah, when October goes...
Enjoy!
- Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

Speak Through Me - Topographies

4 comments:

Bob said...

The guy is attractive but ...that thing?

anne marie in philly said...

ewwwwwwwww, nightmare fuel!

Mistress Maddie said...

He is good looking! I have something far better he can finger.

Ventriloquist dolls are my one lone greatest fear!!!!! If there is even one in a house I won't go in. I have seen Annabelle to many times in addition to others....eeeekkkkkkk

SickoRicko said...

I really like your creativity and your writing.