Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 04, 2022

Friday Fun: It's NoSHAVEmber!

Friday Fun: 
It's NoSHAVEmber!

Beards of a feather flock together!

I thought I'd let you know about this now, near the beginning of the month.

It's NoSHAVEmber!

That's right, you're off the hook. Put those razors down, boys. And let your inner scruffy out.

I mean, come on...  

Who doesn't love a little scruff in the buff?

Though, come to think of it... stubble can lead to trouble.

Your partner can end up with a severe case of beard burn!

(And not just on his face!)

Holidays are like pig piles at a gay orgy.
You can choose to get involved or not.
So, are you 'in' or are you 'out'?
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Let It Grow - Clout






























































Let It Grow - Sun K

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well I do not look good with a full beard or mustache I can tell you that, but I do often let a nice 5:00 shadow come in for a few days before I shave it and then I start over. The lad always said he likes when I have a 5:00 shadow especially when I'm rimming him.

SickoRicko said...

Lots of hotties!

whkattk said...

Ah, that's right! Thanks for the reminder. I shall try to remember to include that in my post on the 15th.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes, please?
As someone who cannot grow a beard to save his life, a man with some scruff is very attractive. We always want what we cannot have, no?
I like everything from a short crop to a medium beard. I lie mustaches and goatees and mutton chops. Oh, I think I need to lay down.

XOXO

Xersex said...

shave shave shave, also down there, and youl'' feel better the tongue of your blowjobber!

BlkJack said...

I've heard a lot above No Nut (I actually hate that term for cum) November.