Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Weekend Onesie: First And Down, Indeed!

Weekend Onesie: 
First And Down, Indeed!

Ah... first and down.

Tis the season... of football.

Of course... you play your game and I'll play mine.

Me?

First and down? Well...

I am always the first one down!

Your game?

It's the first of four consecutive plays during which an offensive team must advance the ball at least ten yards to retain possession of it. a gain of ten or more yards by an offensive team that entitles it to continued possession for a new series of downs.

Yes! I copied and pasted that from the internet!

Aren't I the athletic one!

My 'gayme'? 

Well, let's just say...

These guys can rush my backfield anytime!

Rah, rah... go team!
With shoulder pads the envy of Joan Crawford...
Score one this weekend for the hometown crowd.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Go Sports Go - Garfunkel and Oates



































































































The Boys Of Fall - Kenny Chesney

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

That's a whole lotta action!

Xersex said...

they become more and more.