Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy International Hoof Care Week

Friday Fun: 
Happy International Hoof Care Week

Looks like these hoofs could use a bit of attention.

Yes... those dogs are barking! Talk about rubbing one out!

Treat them well, dears... it's International Hoof Care Week!

Check out the soothing regimens below.

These well-heeled boys all seem to be begging for a bit of tantalizing tootsie treatment

Now, as with anything that goes in one's mouth, be sure to wash them carefully first.

Wouldn't want you to get all jammed up. 

Or... would we?

You never know where life may lead you.
So, put your best foot forward this weekend.
And have a fabulous one!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Best Foot Forward - Martin Plaza































































Footloose - Kenny Loggins

4 comments:

Xersex said...

love feet! take a look on my blog here

Mistress Maddie said...

Feet never did anything for me, but I'm obsessed with mine. I take care of my feet religiously. I don't want to get the troll feet people get when they get old. I'm proud to say mine are soft as a baby's bottom.

Happy Friday Bitch!!!!!!💖💋💗

whkattk said...

Have a Happy Feet weekend!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yea.
I have known many men into feet. I dated someone who was into shrimping. It was FUN.
Also, the man in that first photo.

XOXO