Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Feast of The Ass

Weekend Onesie:
Feast of The Ass

You know how I love me a celebration!

And this is one I have been looking forward to.

January 14th is Feast of The Ass.

By all means... eat all you like.

Make a real pig of yourself. (I certainly plan to!)

Here are a few serving suggestions!

Bien manger! Bon appétit!

As it has been said... life is a banquet!
So? Why starve, darlings?
Here's hoping your feast is joyful and fun-filled.
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

--- ---

Just Eat - Katy Perry




















































































Bon Appétit - Katy Perry feat. Migos

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now you find one of the things things drives me nuts I love nothing more and being bent over, having my cheeks spread and I got a shoving his tongue right up my ass and eating me out good.

When the Lad is here that first picture sums it up. Usually has me bent over eating my ass out, and then pulls my cock back between my legs and milks me like a cow. He generally can get me to climax. Now Upton, would you like to try?

SickoRicko said...

What an awesome buffet!