Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 01, 2023

Happy New Year! From Wonderland Burlesque

Happy New Year!
From Wonderland Burlesque

Survived another, huh?

Good for you!

Oh, but, like the New Year itself, the fun has just begun.

Why, technically, it is still the holidays...

(And I do so love me a technicality.) 

So, dance the dance of the sugar plum fairy while you still may.

Yes, children! Glitter and be gay!

However you choose to bring in the year?
Cheers, my dears. 
Be safe. Be warm. Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

All I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day - Hurt



























New Year's Day - Taylor Swift

4 comments:

Bob said...

HNY Upton!
xoxo

SickoRicko said...

Happy New Year!

Xersex said...

Happy new year!

I saw you put several pics of Cody Cummings (here on my blog). He is (was?) or better: acted as a gay for pay: he's straight for sure.

whkattk said...

Happy New Year, Upton!