Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2022

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

(Or should that be 'who'?)

Oh, my... 

Another year. 

Let's go out in style, my dears.

See this one out, ring in the new.

Years? Men?

Honey! 'Round here? 

Ain't nothin' but a number.

Here's hoping your door does a bit of revolving tonight.
Yes, dizzy heights, party lights, let the music play...
Come midnight? Kizzes for all!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Postmodern Jukebox 
feat. Rayvon Owen & Olivia Kuper Harris






































What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Kacey Musgraves

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well tonight I have a dinner I'm going to, and then an intimate cocktail party. Or no doubt I'll most likely end up in a threesome.

I wish you a very happy New Years Eve and a Happy New Year's Day

Jimmy said...

Happy New Year, Upton.

SickoRicko said...

Have fun!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

What am I doing tonight? The one on his knees with his hand on his thigh!

... Is what I'd say if I wasn't about to get in the bath and have an early night (as per).

Happy New Year, Mr Tonking!! x

Hot guys said...

Relaxing, finally! 👏🏻

Happy New Year, everyone 🙂

whkattk said...

Well, now...don't those boys know how to party!